Staffordshire: National Lockdown – Stay at home
You must stay at home unless absolutely necessary. You should only leave home to
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare – for those eligible
Easy read and Large print guide if you need NHS help during the Covid-19 Lockdown here
For the latest Covid-19 information click here
Covid 19 Asymptomatic testing sites in Staffordshire click here
Healthwatch Staffordshire Update
During the current Coronavirus outbreak, Healthwatch Staffordshire staff are currently following guidance and operating from home locations. The Healthwatch Staffordshire service will continue to be provided.
To contact us, use the messaging facility on our website HERE
We’re an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Staffordshire, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing. We want to hear about your views, needs and experiences to help Staffordshire get the best possible health and care.
Your views matter
The Long Term Plan sets out what the NHS wants to do better, including:
- Making it easier for people to access support closer to home and via technology
- Doing more to help people stay well
- Providing better support for people with cancer, mental health conditions, heart and lung diseases, long-term conditions, such as diabetes and arthritis, learning disabilities and autism, and for people as they get older and experience conditions such as dementia.
Your local NHS needs to hear from you about what it should do to make care better for your community.
Share your views and help make care better.