COVID-19 vaccination appointments available this week at the Stafford’s Kingston Centre
Are you over 36 years old and trying to book your first dose of COVID-19 vaccination?
The Kingston Centre in Stafford has Pfizer vaccine appointments available every day this week. The Kingston Centre is at The Kingston Fairway, Stafford ST16 3TW.
If you are over 36 and yet to be vaccinated, you can book now online or call 119 to book at the Kingston Centre. Appointments are available during the day and into the evening.
These appointments can also be booked by anyone looking for a first dose vaccine, and if any of the following apply:
- you’ll turn 36 before 1 July 2021
- you’re at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you’re a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you’re a carer.
The COVID-19 vaccine is the best protection against coronavirus and you will need two doses to complete your treatment. If you have any questions about the vaccine, you can find the answers here.
If you have already been vaccinated with your first or second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, please share this with your network and encourage them to consider booking their appointments now.
On behalf of Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, North Staffordshire, South East Staffordshire & Seisdon Peninsula, Stafford and Surrounds and Stoke on Trent
Clinical Commissioning Groups