News

19.05.2021

Are you over 36 years old and trying to book your first dose of COVID-19 vaccination?

The Kingston Centre in Stafford has Pfizer vaccine appointments available every day this week.  The Kingston Centre is at The Kingston Fairway, Stafford ST16 3TW.

If you are over 36 and yet to be vaccinated, you can book now online or call 119 to book at the Kingston Centre. Appointments are available during the day and into the evening.

These appointments can also be booked by anyone looking for a first dose vaccine, and if any of the following apply:

• you’ll turn 36 before 1 July 2021
  • you’re at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
  • you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
  • you have a learning disability
  • you’re a frontline health or social care worker
  • you get a Carer’s Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you’re a carer.

The COVID-19 vaccine is the best protection against coronavirus and you will need two doses to complete your treatment. If you have any questions about the vaccine, you can find the answers here.

If you have already been vaccinated with your first or second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, please share this with your network and encourage them to consider booking their appointments now.

On behalf of Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, North Staffordshire, South East Staffordshire & Seisdon Peninsula, Stafford and Surrounds and Stoke on Trent

Clinical Commissioning Groups

39 Responses to “COVID-19 vaccination appointments available this week at the Stafford’s Kingston Centre”

1. Mrs Hopkinson

I am 50 years old, had my 1st oxford jab in the kingston centre Stafford where it was not entered onto the system. I found this out as I have tried to rearrange my 2nd jab online and could not. What can I do now?!? Called 119 but no joy. The NHS systems are NOT joined up and it is an utter disaster!

2. Sophie Duffy

Hello Kingston center has not updated my details for my 2nd vaccine on my medical records could you please contact me

3. Dlovan Mustafa

I have bought my tickets for 13 7 21 I need to go see my mum she is not very will I had first injection I want to have vvsecond one b4 13 July 21

4. Karen Sargeant

Hello
    I do hope you can help
    My sister in law who lives on fairway Stafford 5 minutes away from the Kingston centre
    We have tried to get her the second vaccine, she is unable to get to a centre , due to illness
    We had a booking for the vaccine at Elaine’s house but unfortunately she had to go into hospital, on her return from hospital we tried to rebook , to be told by gp this is no longer possible, the doctors have sent emails to DN S with no reply
    When I rang GP yesterday they said they could NOT help the only person who may be able to help is the practice manager who is on holiday for 2 weeks and there is no one to help in her absence
    During the conversation with the GP the receptionist suggested I contact you, I came to the Kingston centre yesterday but unfortunately you had finished for the day,
    Please could you let me know if you can help
    We do have a friend who is a nurse and is confident in administration of the vaccine, if we can obtain one.
    She is willing to show her registration
    With thanks for your help Karen
    01785 256926

5. Thomas O’Malley

I have received notification of my 2nd appointment on 22/07/21 at 3.25 ref 39523937. This message is not for me. My name is Thomas O’Malley. Please redirect to correct person to avoid them missing their jab

6. Lawrence

Hello, how can I change/amend a 2nd vaccination appointment without a reference number? I know when the appointment is, but I never received an email so have no access to the booking reference. Without this number I cannot amend the appointment. Any assistance would be gratefully received. Many thanks.

7. Karen.pickford

I’m in need of appointment for 1st covid vaccination could I have an appointment please thankyou .

8. Kamila

Hi. I need a 2nd dose of AstraZeneca covid vaccine. Do you know when you’re going to have them availble again please?

9. Kamila

Hi. I’m in need of 2nd dose of Astra Zeneca Covid vaccine. Do you know when you will have them available again at your centre please?

Hi Kamila
      You will need to contact the centre you first had your vaccine at. We are not a vaccination centre.
      If you would like to find a walk-in centre to have your 2nd vaccine we have details on our Coronavirus web page.
      Kind regards

10. Steve Whitcut

I have had notification from my surgery that I am eligible for the “Booster” and to call the Kingstone center! I have mad over 40 calls this last to days, only to get an engaged tone!
    What else can I do?

Hi Steve

I’m sorry to hear about your experience.
      As long as it has been 6 months since your last vaccination and you are eligible you can always attend a drop-in clinic at the Kingston Centre.
      Full details are on our Coronavirus page Latest walk-in covid vaccination sites.
      Regards

• Vanda Taylor

I had my second jab on 24/5.so I’m due my booster on 24 /11. Do I need an appointment or can I just walk in?

• Karren

As long as you can verify the dates of your 2 previous vaccinations and there has been the required interval between the last vaccine and the booster you can walk in.
        You will no doubt have contact from your GP at the time your booster is due and can book online or via 119 if preferred.

11. John Robson

Hi I have just read the Kingston Centre in Stafford is operating a walk in for the booster jab to anyone having there 2nd jab, me and my wife had our 2nd Jan on the 16-4-21, when will we be able to get our booster

Hi John

You must wait 6 months before you are eligible for your booster vaccine.

Kind regards

12. Janet Arblaster

Is the Kingston Centre Stafford a walk-in Centre? And if so, what days are they open and what times? Friends said they just walked in for their booster shot.

Hi Mrs Evans
      The Kingston Centre is administering booster vaccines as long as 6 months or more has elapsed from your last vaccination.

Kind Regards

13. dilys beardmore

we live in stone coming for booster fri how do we walk to kingston health centre from town centre

Hi Dilys

The Kingston Centre is only a short walk from Stafford Town and is located on Fairway not far from Asda Supermarket.
      Route from Asda Supermarket

A
      ASDA Stafford
      Leave at 15:35
      Queensway, Stafford ST16 3TA

Head north on Lammascote Road towards A518 / Lammascote Road

187 ft
      Turn right onto A518 / Lammascote Road

354 ft
      Turn right onto Riverway

364 ft
      Bear left onto Fairway

0.2 mi
      Turn left onto Dartmouth Street, then immediately turn right onto Harrowby Street

0.1 mi
      Arrive at Harrowby Street

The last junction before your destination is Dartmouth Street

B
      Kingston Resource & Development Centre
      Arrive by 15:45
      Fairway, Stafford ST16 3TW

Hi Daniel

We are not the Kingston centre. If you would like to contact them please call 01785 277900.
      Regards

14. Colleen Breakwell

Hello there, I have had my third booster a couple of weeks ago, I’m clinically extremely vulnerable my husband is due his booster 1st week in November
    Can he do a walk in to your center for this or do I have to book it please advise me

• ELIZABETH SIMCOX

I had my 3rd primary dose of vaccine on 1st October as I am deemed immunosuppressed. I am eligible for my booster jab on 1st Jan 2022, but note my Covid pass states I’ve had my booster. It wasn’t my booster but my 3rd primary dose. I’ve reported it to 119 but 3 weeks later I’ve heard nothing from them, and I want to book my booster appointment. I’ve tried booking online and through 119 but cannot get an appointment. What can I do? My GP surgery cannot help either. Apparently it is the Vaccination Data Resolution Service that can only rectify the mistake.

15. Colleen breakwell

Iv had my booster as I am one of the extremely vulnerable, my husband is waiting for his it’s been almost 6 months since he had his second jab can he just go to the center for a booster to the Kingston center in Stafford

16. Colleen Breakwell

Hello
    Iv had my booster because I’m one of the extremley vulnerable, my husband who’s 62 has not as yet had his it’s nearing the 6 month since he had his second jab can he just go to the Kingston center for his booster or does he have to wait till he’s called for, please advise

Hi Colleen

Thank you for your message.
      I would wait until your husband reaches the 6-month mark as they will turn him away if the dates do not match.
      He should receive a letter from your GP practice when the full 6 months are up.
      However, if this has not happened within a week or 2 of the 6 months then attend Kingston for a walk-in booster.

Hope this helps

Regards

17. Kelsey Smith

Hi, got my 1st jab 27th, and was told I can book 2nd online but its not listed on the gov or NHS websites.
    It’s also no longer appearing as a walk in centre…please help.

• Karren

You can still book Kelsey, they have been overwhelmed with walk-ins at present so are not advertising.

18. John

Today I visited Kingston Centre in Stafford for walk in booster jab @ 1400 hrs. to my surprise I found enterance gate was locked. Kindly let me know the opening hours. Thanks

Hi John

This post is actually one from May this year.
      The vaccination clinics change on a day to day sometimes hour by hour basis.
      We were asked to take down the adverts for Kingston last week. They were open to the public but were overwhelmed with people attending so they may have closed the gates.
      The clinics still available are here: https://healthwatchstaffordshire.co.uk/news/11582/

Kind regards

19. ruth

i am trying to cancel an appt i have today for a booster vaccine as i am not well …. i cant find a way to do this …any help ?

20. Judith Harrison

Hello
    I would like to book a booster vaccination at the Kingston vaccination Centre, fairway Stafford
    The online booking dates do not go past 17/12/21.
    Can you tell me please if the vaccination centre is closed after the 17/12/2021
    Also, can you tell me what booster vaccine is being given at the Stafford North End community centre please
    Many thanks

Hi Judith

The clinic dates are only released a few days at a time and as the Kingston centre has been completely overwhelmed with people it may take some time to get your booster if you only wish to go here.
      Booster vaccines are usually Pfizer.
      Regards

21. Colleen breakwell

Hello there
    I’m one of the clinically extremley vunerable. I heard on the press about a 4th vaccine
    I had the 2 AZ jabs and the 3rd phizer on 6th Oct. Am I entitled to a 4th Jab could you please advise me many thanks

Hi Colleen
      If you are classed as clinically extremely vulnerable you are entitled to 3 main jabs followed by a booster 3 months after your 3rd dose.
      Hope this helps